Signs and Promotions can be placed across campus.
Sandwich boards may be displayed in the following locations:
- Chemistry Fountain Plaza
- Academic Plaza
- Sul Ross Plaza
- North of Rudder Plaza
Sandwich Board Guidelines
- Sandwich boards cannot impede or restrict the flow of vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
- Boards may not be chained or locked to University property, including trees, handrails, street or lamp posts and buildings.
- Sandwich board size may not exceed 48”tall x 36” wide.
- Boards should be weighted to withstand wind and other weather conditions.
Display and Removal
- If promoting an event or activity, sandwich boards should be removed within 24 hours of the end of the event.
- It is recommended that contact name and information is attached to the back of posted sandwich boards. This information could prove helpful in case the board is found, damaged, or needs to be moved from its original location.
- Lost, stolen, and/or damaged sandwich boards are the responsibility of the individual owner, student organization, or department.