Digital signage is free to advertise any on-campus events that are hosted by a recognized student organization or campus department. With over 30 digital screens cycling through the Memorial Student Center, Rudder Tower and Koldus, your event is sure to be seen!
- Digital signage reservation requests and images must be submitted at least three business days prior to the requested reservation start date, and no more than a month in advance of your event date.
- The maximum duration for digital displays is seven consecutive days. If space permits, additional dates may be requested and approved by resubmitting a request on the last day of your reservation.
- A maximum of three digital signs per organization will be displayed on the screens. Reservations are accepted as early as one month prior to the requested reservation start date and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, pending approval of the digital image (see guidelines below).
- Only one digital signage ad per event will be approved.
- Cancellations must be received three days prior to the beginning of your request start date. Failure to cancel a reservation by the requested timeframe will result in loss of future privileges to make reservations.
*Images not designed to screen specifications will NOT be approved*
- Advertisement measures 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels tall.
- Final image must have landscape orientation, with a resolution of 72 dpi. Image must be designed to screen specifications.
- The complete name of the sponsoring organization must be prominently displayed.
- Information on the digital sign must be adequate to advertise for the event. Be sure to include the event name, location, date, and time, as well as any other necessary information (costs, registration locations, etc.)
- The format of the image must be .jpg.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read. A strong sans serif font is recommended. The digital sign will only be displayed for ~8 seconds at a time; limit the amount of text and make the text as large as possible.
- The background of the image cannot be red, as red is reserved for emergency communication only. Any submitted images with a red background will be rejected and returned with an explanation.
- All submissions must be proofread; any grammar or spelling errors will cause your request to be denied and the image will be returned with an explanation.
- Digital signs must advertise an on-campus open event sponsored by a recognized student organization or campus department. Possible exceptions include upcoming deadline information, changes in timing, etc.
- Advertisement of commercial products or services on the digital signage system are prohibited.