Signs and Promotions can be placed across campus.
MSC Comm Wall
Located at the west end of the main hall on the first floor of the Memorial Student Center, in the Respect lounge area.
- Nine 11” x 17” portrait frames
- Twelve 8.5” x 11” portrait frames
- Eighteen 11” x 8.5″ landscape frames
- Seven 38″x 51″ portrait poster frames
- Three Digital Signage Televisions. See digital signage guidelines.
- The complete name of sponsoring organization, department or logo is required on advertisements.
- Information on the poster must be adequate to advertise for the event. Be sure to include the event name, location, date, and time, as well as any other necessary information (costs, registration locations, etc.)
- The Communications Wall is reserved for the promotion of on-campus events or functions sponsored by recognized student organizations or academic/administrative departments. Promotions containing information about TAMU resources or services available to the campus community are also permitted.
- All advertisements are required to comply with University and Student rules.
- Advertisement of commercial products or services is prohibited.
- The University Center is not responsible for editing copy or confirming copyright.
- Advertisement sizing should match exact display dimension listed above. Material that does not meet sizing requirements will not be displayed.
- Multiple advertisements will be accepted for each advertising option dependent on availability of space (ex: 1 8.5”x11” flyer, 1 poster, and 1 digital signage); however only one 38″ x 51″ large poster for the same event may be displayed at a time.
- Advertising space may be reserved up to two weeks. When space is available, advertising reservations may be extended up to an additional two weeks.
- Advertising is interchanged from the wall every Monday.
- Posters that are submitted with expired dates will not be accepted.
- Recognized student organizations or campus departments should submit a completed Poster Reservation Form and associated advertising copy by 2:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to the two-week reservation to L530 Memorial Student Center.
- Digital signage reservations may be completed online, with advertising copy attached electronically. See digital signage guidelines.
- Reservations will be made in two-week blocks, beginning and ending on Monday, and will be displayed for two weeks. The maximum duration for display is two weeks and an additional two weeks if and when space is available and an extension is approved. Reservations are accepted as early as one month prior to the requested reservation event start date and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. All advertising requests are required to meet the guidelines documented herein.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
Display and Removal
- UCEN Communications staff will manage the display and removal of all advertisements. Failure to follow the appropriate reservation process may result in losing future reservation privileges.
- Flyers and/or posters may be delivered to 203 Rudder Tower by 2:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to the week of the reservation. Digital signage ads should be submitted by the same time.
- Advertisements will be displayed in two-week blocks. Maximum time for individual displays is initially 2 weeks. An additional 2 weeks may be requested and approved if space permits.
- Flyers and posters will be removed every Monday. All materials will be recycled appropriately by the University Center.